Answering Your Questions
How do I enroll?
You can also register online and pay with a credit for no additional fee using Account Management. Click on your state, find your group and follow the steps to register and make your deposit with a credit card.
How do I make payments?
1) Send a check or money order by mail along with the top portion of your statement.
2) Mail, fax or scan and email a credit card authorization form found on the back side of your statement or on the Forms & Policies page.
3) Pay with a credit or debit card on our secure account management website if you would like to make several payments on your balance online.
4) Make a quick, one-time payment without registering on our account management site using your PayPal account.
For your protection, we cannot accept credit card numbers over the phone.
If you are using a debit or check card, please note that your payment may be declined if it exceeds your daily spending limit. Call your bank ahead of time to authorize a larger amount.
If you have never paid on our website, you’ll need to register as though you are a new customer. The online account system won’t initially recognize you as an existing customer. Don’t worry – when our accounting team receives your online payment a real live person processes the transaction and properly credits your account. Your new balance will be reflected on your next statement. Next time you log in, you won’t have to fill out the registration forms.
When is the Early Bird price guarantee deadline?
Each group is priced on a minimum number of participants. The price guarantee does not cover a surcharge if your group should fall below the minimum number.
Government taxes, including airline taxes and fuel surcharges imposed after the printing/pricing dates are also not covered in the guarantee. The post office postmark or online payment time stamp determines the effective date. Early Bird participants are subject to normal cancellation/refund procedures. Participants with special arrangements are not covered by the Early Bird plan.
What is the payment plan and when are the deadlines?
- $400 non-refundable deposit due with registration form
- $600 due 30 days after initial deposit was made
- $500 due 45 days after second payment was made
Deadlines for full payment are:
- 60 days before departure for tours departing before April 30.
- 90 days before departure for all other tours.
Full payment is required if you register after the full payment deadline.
What if I miss the final payment deadline?
If full payment has not been made by 45 days prior to departure, it will be understood that the participant is cancelling from the program, and the applicable (75%) cancellation penalty will be in effect. Reinstatement is possible on a space-available basis only, and involves full payment by cashier’s check or money order, plus a $150 service charge.
If I cancel will I receive a refund?
The right to refunds if a participant changes plans is limited. Participants wishing to cancel must do so in writing, and the Postal Service postmark date or email time stamp will be the determining date for all cancellations. The following schedule of refunds will apply:
- 90 days or more before departure: If the notice of cancellation is postmarked within this period, a full refund, less the program deposit of $400 and any applicable airline, hotel, railway or cruise penalties will be given.
- 89 to 60 days before departure: If the cancellation notice is postmarked less than 89 but 60 days or more before departure, a full refund, less $1000 and any applicable airline, hotel, railway or cruise penalties will be given.
- Less than 60 days before departure: Cancellations postmarked less than 60 days before departure and received at least 72 hours prior to departure are subject to a 75% cancellation penalty and any applicable airline, hotel, railway or cruise penalties.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of departure and “no show” passengers receive no refund.
What if I don’t want the optional Pre-Travel Protection Plan?
How do I check my balance? What if I overpaid?
I don’t have a roommate or I’m an adult wanting to stay in a single or double room.
Adult trips are usually based on twin rooms. Single adults enrolling on a tour without a roommate and who are unable to be assigned a roommate by TSA Tours will be charged the single supplement fee. Single supplements are available upon request.
Can I change my flights, stay longer or depart from/return to a different city?
What if I want to buy my own plane ticket or use my miles/flight credits?
Can I earn mileage credit for my flights?
Do I need a passport or a visa to travel? How do I get one?
The U.S. Department of State makes the following specifications:
- If you were over age 16 when your passport was issued, your passport is valid for 10 years.
- If you were age 15 or younger when your passport was issued, your passport is valid for 5 years.
- The Issue Date of your passport can be found on the data page of your Passport Book or on the front of your Passport Card.
- If possible, you should renew your passport approximately nine (9) months before it expires. Some countries require that your passport be valid at least six (6) months beyond the dates of your trip. Most airlines will not allow you to board if this requirement is not met.
- Non-expedited applications can take as long as 8 weeks to process.
- Minors under age 16 must apply in person.
- All minors, regardless of age, including newborns and infants, must have their own passport when traveling internationally by air.
- Both parents (or legal guardians) must provide consent, either in person or in writing.
- Non-U.S. citizens traveling from the U.S. to another country (carrying a non-U.S. passport) may be required to obtain visas before traveling.